Welcome to my blog where ALL THINGS CREATIVE are born. I hope you enjoy all the photographs and ideas as much as I have had creating them. I always love comments and hearing what you think. I hope you will leave feeling a bit more creative than when you came. Enjoy!

8.01.2009

My Little Baby Bird

A great photo shoot with Scott and my new basket. I think they turned out cute, but the fact that he was a bit too mobile posed a few problems. I could only get him to sit still if I put him in with his legs sticking up. The one with his little toes peaking out cracks me up. He was content for a while and then decided he would rather venture outside the basket to play in our barefoot grass. Scott outside basket 1 blogISO 100 f/2.8 ss 1/500

Scott outside basket 2 blogISO 100 f/2.8 ss 1/500

Scott outside basket 4 blog     ISO 100 f/2.8 ss 1/500

Scott outside basket 3 blog

ISO 100 f/2.8 ss 1/500Scott outside basket 5 blog

ISO 100 f/2.8 ss 1/500Scott outside basket 6 blog

ISO 100 f/2.8 ss 1/500

These were all taken on an overcast day between 12noon and 1pm. I was behind our trampoline, so I was having a difficult time getting a lot of light in his eyes. I tried a bit different post processing than I normally do, and I loved how it turned out. I used a soft light layer, and I love how it brought all the rich colors out of hiding. It appears now more like it really was in real life. These were all shot with my 35mm f 2.0 I am beginning to like that lens the more I use it.

1 comment:

The Simon Family said...

Scott is one cute little baby bird! I love the shots. I need to get some new lenses. Mine won't allow me to go lower than f/4.5.